Tuesday 26 October 2010

Eazy



This was part of a workshop in Edenbridge. When I arrived, one of the students asked me how long I'd been a graffiti artist for and I told them 25 years. I decided to do a piece based on that.

I had with me one of my old piece books from the 80's that I carry around to give a view of different styles. I had a look through and adapted some of my old style letters to design a piece that said 'Eazy' (as in Art Made Easy).

As I was designing, I added a character of myself - kind of a self-portrait, to emphasise the 25 years that I'd been painting. Once again, as I was teaching, there was a lack of time to complete the whole piece, but it didn't come out too bad for 3 hours.

1 comment:

  1. It actually happens. Courriel constitue un changement de politique majeur, qui discrimine les adultes atteints de diab de type 1. 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. In the first week of social distance order, from April 1 to 7, 31 new infections were confirmed in Vi Nam, including 22 patients who tested positive to the virus while being quarantined, accounting for 71 per cent.

    "Football is important; I promise you it is, but right Coach Outlet Clearance now we're just making sure everybody is staying safe. The Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale most popular time is at Yeezy Shoes For Sale breakfast when 7 million people tune in. So when they do get sick and have to stay home, they aren getting paid..

    M. "Our beloved John died yesterday evening at Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville TN. Kim Jong Nam, who New Air Jordan Shoes was 45 or 46, was estranged from his North Korean relatives and had been living abroad for years. Matthew Passion" are Air Force 1 In Store bewildering. Restoring the prestige of the civil service, centralizing functions such as responding to pandemics and electing Jordan Shoes For Sale competent and focused leaders are certainly all important steps.

    Electronic Communications will be deemed received by you within 24 hours of Cheap Nike Air Force 1 the time posted to our website or on the profile page for your account, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered..

    Do Thanh Tung, head of the National Institute of Architecture, said examples from the fields hospitals in China, the UK MK Outlet and Russia built during the pandemic showed that there were key requirements that must be met. Consider 1918, for example, as some 50 million people died worldwide from the Spanish flu..

    ReplyDelete